We’ve talked in previous episodes about the need to be our true selves in all aspects of our business lives. But how bold are we when it really comes down to communicating our unique value propositions?
My guest today is Lisa Princic, a business strategist who’s passionate about business and personal growth. She has recently found her niche as a membership growth strategist, where she helps business owners leverage the power of the now popular membership model by defining and communicating their unique value propositions.
Niching, Value Propositions, and Visibility with Lisa Princic
Topics covered include:
- Risk and boldness, and how they relate differently to entrepreneurs and businesses
- The value of starting small in order to serve a specific audience
- Lisa Princic’s transition from working as a business coach to niching down as a Membership Strategist
- The need to define and articulate unique value propositions – and the benefits which follow from consistently being your authentic self
- The kind of pitches that Lisa responds to for the Scaling Deep podcast
- Lisa’s upcoming Profitable Membership Summit (February 23-26, 2021)
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Get your free downloadable version of Angie’s roadmap for podcast pitching success to be notified when the Go Pitch Yourself program reopens
- Book a discovery call to see if Angie can support YOUR visibility needs
- Follow Angie on Instagram – and submit your screenshots when you’re ready to Go Pitch Yourself
- Get more information on Angie’s website including details of the Go Pitch Yourself program
- Visit ScalingDeep.com
- Listen to Lisa’s Scaling Deep podcast
- Get on the waitlist for the Profitable Membership Summit
- Find Lisa on Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Listen to Angie on Episode 63 of the Scaling Deep podcast – How to perfectly pitch yourself with podcast visibility strategist Angie Trueblood
- Listen to Episode 72 of Brandi Mowles’ Serve Scale Soar podcast – November Income Report and My Exciting Announcement!
- Listen to Episode 201 of the Speaking Your Brand podcast – Year in Review: What Worked, What Didn’t, What’s Next with Carol Cox and Diane Diaz
Now it’s time for you to get out there and Go Pitch Yourself! Be sure to screenshot this episode and tag me on Instagram @angie_trueblood and let me know that you are ready to #gopitchyourself! I’ll add your post to my story and help you spread the word!
Can’t wait to connect again!
Feel like you need a little support in getting started pitching yourself?
Subscribe & Review in Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to the podcast? If not, I would love for you to do that today so you don’t miss ANY episodes. Click here to subscribe to Apple Podcasts!
And, if you are SUPER pumped about the show, I would be so thankful if you would pop over to Apple Podcasts and leave a review. Crazy enough, reviews help other folks find my podcast and they help me get a real sense of what you love about the show.
Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Much love, friend.
Special thanks to Steve Woodward at PodcastingEditor.com for handling all the behind-the-scenes tech pieces of production.