Racheal Cook, an award-winning business strategist joins us this week to chat about visibility, including podcast guesting, and how it can often seem like the sexiest part of business. But it’s definitely not the only part and treating it as such can have a significant impact on the long-term sustainability of your business.
Truth is, most female entrepreneurs start their business to achieve financial and lifestyle freedom. But, what happens when that business starts to feel more like a job that offers you nothing in the way of freedom? If you’re a solopreneur, that risk increases as you are initially the one responsible for #allthethings.
If you want to fit visibility into your business in a way that supports its sustainability, this chat with award-winning business strategist Racheal Cook is for you.
Over the last 10 years, Racheal has helped thousands of female entrepreneurs design predictably profitable businesses without the hustle and burnout that doing #allthethings inevitably accomplish.
How Visibility Fits into Your Marketing Plans with Racheal Cook
Topics covered include:
- The difference between creating a job and a business, and how Racheal works with entrepreneurs to ensure that the foundational pieces of their business are in place
- How Racheal Cook defines “Entrepreneurial Poverty” – and why it is so prevalent in women-owned businesses
- What Racheal sees as the 5 pieces of any effective marketing system: ATTRACT, ENGAGE, NURTURE, INVITE, DELIGHT
- The value of batching and using sprints when pitching for visibility opportunities (also, listen to Go Pitch Yourself Episode 11 Podcast Pitching Sprints | Q+A)
- How podcast guesting has impacted on Racheal’s business
- The importance of networks, connections and recommendations, alongside the well-crafted podcast pitches
- Racheal’s FREE 12 Month Profit Plan
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Get your free downloadable version of Angie’s roadmap for podcast pitching success to be notified when the Go Pitch Yourself program reopens
- Book a discovery call to see if Angie can support YOUR visibility needs
- Follow Angie on Instagram – and submit your screenshots when you’re ready to Go Pitch Yourself
- Get more info at Angie’s website including details of the Go Pitch Yourself program
- Buy Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook: How to Tell Your Story in a Noisy Social World by Gary Vaynerchuk
- Visit Pia Silva’s website and her company Worst Of All Design
- Visit RachealCook.com
- Listen to Racheal’s Promote Yourself to CEO podcast (check out How to Pitch Yourself with Angie)
- Visit Racheal on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Get Racheal’s FREE 12 Month Profit Plan
Now it’s time for you to get out there and Go Pitch Yourself! Be sure to screenshot this episode and tag me on Instagram @angie_trueblood and let me know that you are ready to #gopitchyourself! I’ll add your post to my story and help you spread the word!
Can’t wait to connect again!
Feel like you need a little support in getting started pitching yourself?
Subscribe & Review in Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to the podcast? If not, I’d love for you to do that today so you don’t miss ANY episodes. Click here to subscribe in Apple Podcasts!
And, if you are SUPER pumped about the show, I would be so thankful if you would pop over to Apple Podcasts and leave a review. Crazy enough, reviews help other folks find my podcast and they help me get a real sense of what you love about the show.
Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Much love, friend.
Special thanks to Steve Woodward at The Podcasting Editor for handling all the behind-the-scenes tech pieces of production.