As you continue to pitch yourself for podcast visibility opportunities, you might start to get stuck in the weeds of finding podcast hosts and shows, along with the repetitive tasks which you have to do. And you’ll no doubt recognize that having some kind of an organized podcast pitching workflow is the way to go.
But that doesn’t come naturally for everyone. And where do you start?
My guest today is Jordan Gill, an operations consultant, podcaster and the founder of Systems Saved Me. She helps overworked one-woman shows become streamlined solopreneurs, creating cohesive systems for managing their tasks, files, and inbox.
Listen in to see how having your systems set up can help streamline your podcast pitching workflow.
Streamline Your Podcast Pitching Workflow with Jordan Gill
Topics covered include:
- How having your systems set up can help streamline your podcast pitching
- How Jordan naturally uses Instagram to make connections with podcast hosts which couple strategy and intention with humanity
- The importance of having a streamlined and efficient digital workspace before beginning intense periods of pre-pitching research and the benefits of batching specific goals and tasks
- How Jordan’s SIXTY-TWO (!) podcast appearances have impacted her business – and how the podcasts which have converted for her are the ones where the topics match up with her values and beliefs
- Grab Jordan’s FREE VIP Day roadmap
- If you want us to create systems for your visibility strategy, check out my Podcast Visibility Intensive which also includes enrollment in the Go Pitch Yourself program
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Get your free downloadable version of Angie’s roadmap for podcast pitching success to be notified when the Go Pitch Yourself program reopens
- Book a discovery call to see if Angie can support YOUR visibility needs
- Follow Angie on Instagram – and submit your screenshots when you’re ready to Go Pitch Yourself
- Get more info at Angie’s website including details of the Go Pitch Yourself program
- Create systems for your visibility strategy through Angie’s Podcast Visibility Intensive
- Visit Jordan’s website, SystemsSavedMe.com
- Subscribe to the Systems Saved Me podcast
- Follow Jordan on Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook
- Listen to Go Pitch Yourself Episode 11, Podcast Pitching Sprints | Q+A
Now it’s time for you to get out there and Go Pitch Yourself! Be sure to screenshot this episode and tag me on Instagram @angie_trueblood and let me know that you are ready to #gopitchyourself! I’ll add your post to my story and help you spread the word!
Can’t wait to connect again!
Feel like you need a little support in getting started pitching yourself?
Subscribe & Review in Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to the podcast? If not, I’d love for you to do that today so you don’t miss ANY episodes. Click here to subscribe to Apple Podcasts!
And, if you are SUPER pumped about the show, I would be so thankful if you would pop over to Apple Podcasts and leave a review. Crazy enough, reviews help other folks find my podcast and they help me get a real sense of what you love about the show.
Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Much love, friend.
Special thanks to Steve Woodward at The Podcasting Editor for handling all the behind-the-scenes tech pieces of production.