This week, I’m revisiting an episode from the start of 2020, which might have gotten lost in everything… well, 2020! But as things begin to look a little more normal, I wanted to revisit the idea of podcast pitching sprints. Because if you’re slowly reengaging with your podcast visibility work, a good pitching sprint can really kick things into gear.
Although there are a few outdated references (iTunes, anyone?), the content is solid and the idea of pitching sprints is perfect if you’re adopting a more purposeful approach to your business’ visibility.
If you happen to be new to me (welcome!!) and want to learn more about leveraging the power of podcast guesting, you are invited to check out my on-demand Pitch Like a Pro masterclass.
Updated: Podcast Pitching Sprints in 2021
Topics covered include:
- Changes in the way that I measure the benefits of podcast visibility activities – including how to track hard-to-measure factors
- The logistics of pitching in sprints – and why you’re still in control of your interview schedule
- The real way that you can measure the impact of your pitching sprints
- An exciting announcement about this year’s She Podcasts Live event
- What a podcast pitching sprint is and what can be achieved by working in this way
- The long-term benefits of a sprint over just pitching yourself all the time
- The need to set measurable goals that are in your control
- Answers to questions from the Go Pitch Yourself community, including how to identify podcasts that complement your business, and how to set up systems to manage your sprints
I hope that revisiting the topic of podcast pitching sprints will inspire you in your visibility planning! If you are planning, scheduling or executing a podcast pitching sprint (especially if you’re executing a pitching sprint!), tag me on IG @angie_trueblood. Also, DM me if you have any questions or you need any advice or support.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Get immediate access to Angie’s Pitch Like a Pro masterclass and learn how to leverage podcast guest interviews as a way to connect with new audiences and grow your network.
- Book a discovery call or a 1:1 Fix My Pitch strategy session
- Follow Angie on Instagram – and submit your screenshots when you’re ready to Go Pitch Yourself
- Listen to Go Pitch Yourself episode 11: Podcast Pitching Sprints | Q+A
- Visit angietrueblood.com/services and check out Angie’s Discovery Call form
- Listen to Go Pitch Yourself episode 9: How to Plan Next Year’s Visibility Goals
- Listen to Go Pitch Yourself episode 7: How to Productively Pitch Yourself with Amber De La Garza
- Check out the page for She Podcasts Live 2021
Now it’s time for you to get out there and Go Pitch Yourself! Be sure to screenshot this episode and tag me on Instagram @angie_trueblood and let me know that you are ready to #gopitchyourself! I’ll add your post to my story and help you spread the word!
Can’t wait to connect again!
Feel like you need a little support in getting started pitching yourself?
Follow & Review in Apple Podcasts
Are you following the podcast? If not, I’d love for you to do that today so you don’t miss ANY episodes. Click here to follow via Apple Podcasts!
And, if you are SUPER pumped about the show, I would be so thankful if you would pop over to Apple Podcasts and leave a review. Crazy enough, reviews help other folks find my podcast and they help me get a real sense of what you love about the show.
Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Much love, friend.
Special thanks to Steve Woodward at PodcastingEditor.com for handling all the behind-the-scenes tech pieces of production.