Did Episode 20 (Financial Goal Setting and ROI w/ Danielle Hayden) leave you wondering exactly which metrics you should be tracking to determine if podcast guesting is giving you a solid ROI? You’re in luck, as today I’m diving deep into all things numbers. Together we’ll explore how the impact of podcast guesting can be used to inform your positioning, messaging, and overall business strategy. Listen as I give you some real-life examples of what you should be tracking, how to do it and what the benefits can be to your business’ bottom line.
Metrics to Track When Podcast Guesting
Topics covered include:
- The need to identify the metrics that mean something to you and your business
- Examples of the measurable impact Angie has seen from podcast guesting
- The benefits of using trackable URLs, like Pretty Links, to monitor opt-in clicks
- Why I just started creating different landing pages, with tags, in ConvertKit
- The importance of tracking dolla, dolla bills, y’all
- Screenshot your metric measuring system and tag @angie_trueblood on Instagram with #gopitchyourself
- Book a discovery call to see how Angie can support YOUR visibility needs
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Get your free downloadable version of Angie’s roadmap for podcast pitching success to be notified when the Go Pitch Yourself program reopens
- Book a discovery call to see if Angie can support YOUR visibility needs
- Follow Angie on Instagram – and submit your screenshots when you’re ready to Go Pitch Yourself
- Get more info at Angie’s website including details of the Go Pitch Yourself program
- Go Pitch Yourself Episode 17: Using HARO to Pitch Media and Podcasts w/ Erin Ollila
- Go Pitch Yourself Episode 20: Financial Goal Setting and ROI w/ Danielle Hayden
- Go Pitch Yourself Episode 08: Pitch Review: How Not to Go Pitch Yourself
- Angie’s appearance on Carol Cox’s Speaking Your Brand podcast – Episode 150: Podcast Pitching and Guesting with Angie Trueblood
- Nikki Rausch’s Sales Maven podcast
Now it’s time for you to get out there and Go Pitch Yourself! Be sure to screenshot this episode and tag me on Instagram @angie_trueblood and let me know that you are ready to #gopitchyourself! I’ll add your post to my story and help you spread the word! Can’t wait to connect again!
Feel like you need a little support in getting started pitching yourself?
Subscribe & Review in Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to the podcast? If not, I’d love for you to do that today so you don’t miss ANY episodes. Click here to subscribe in Apple Podcasts! And, if you are SUPER pumped about the show, I would be so thankful if you would pop over to Apple Podcasts and leave a review. Crazy enough, reviews help other folks find my podcast and they help me get a real sense of what you love about the show. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Much love, friend. Special thanks to Steve Woodward at The Podcasting Editor for handling all the behind-the-scenes tech pieces of production.