At this time of year, I’m usually asked if I think it’s worth pitching for visibility in December. To which I usually say, “Of course it is!”
However, because of the global burn-out caused by everything that has happened in 2020 (aka the longest year in history), I can make an exception.
So in this episode, I give you six things to do to help kickstart your 2021 visibility work which will ensure you hit the ground running in the New Year.
6 Ways to Kickstart Your 2021 Visibility Work
Topics covered include:
- Don’t forget goal setting in your 2021 visibility work, and remember that these goals should be more than setting revenue targets
- Think about aligning your visibility goals with business offers
- Do the talk topics that you are pitching for still light you up? Do they still align with what you want to be known for?
- Take the opportunity to refresh your promotional assets and check that your systems and processes are still on point
- Sign up to get on the waitlist for when Go Pitch Yourself opens for enrollment in early January 2021
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Get your free downloadable version of Angie’s roadmap for podcast pitching success to be notified when the Go Pitch Yourself program reopens
- Book a discovery call to see if Angie can support YOUR visibility needs
- Follow Angie on Instagram – and submit your screenshots when you’re ready to Go Pitch Yourself
- Get more info at Angie’s website including details of the Go Pitch Yourself program
- Listen to Go Pitch Yourself episode 20: Financial Goal Setting and ROI with Danielle Hayden
- Listen to Go Pitch Yourself episode 32: Establishing Brand Consistency Online and Offline with Sharvette Mitchell
- Listen to Go Pitch Yourself episode 14: Web and Email Copy That Stands Out With Erika Holmes
- Listen to Go Pitch Yourself episode 5: Generating Leads through Podcast Interviews with Nikki Rausch
Now it’s time for you to get out there and Go Pitch Yourself! Be sure to screenshot this episode and tag me on Instagram @angie_trueblood and let me know that you are ready to #gopitchyourself! I’ll add your post to my story and help you spread the word!
Can’t wait to connect again!
Feel like you need a little support in getting started pitching yourself?
Subscribe & Review in Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to the podcast? If not, I’d love for you to do that today so you don’t miss ANY episodes. Click here to subscribe to Apple Podcasts!
And, if you are SUPER pumped about the show, I would be so thankful if you would pop over to Apple Podcasts and leave a review. Crazy enough, reviews help other folks find my podcast and they help me get a real sense of what you love about the show.
Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Much love, friend.
Special thanks to Steve Woodward at PodcastingEditor.com for handling all the behind-the-scenes tech pieces of production.