Have you ever wondered what it’s like to be a guest on Smart Passive Income with Pat Flynn? If so, you’re going to want to listen to today’s episode.
I chat with my friend and client, Racheal Cook, as we pull back the curtains on the pitch that we sent to Pat Flynn and what the interview was like. Racheal also talks about the impact that this one interview has had on her business in just one week after the episode went live.
Racheal Cook is an award-winning business strategist. Over the last 10 years, she has helped thousands of female entrepreneurs design predictably profitable businesses without the hustle and burnout.
Listen to Racheal on episode 446 of Pat Flynn’s Smart Passive Income podcast, How to Start and Sustain a Successful Business with Racheal Cook.
BTS: Racheal Cook’s Interview on Smart Passive Income with Pat Flynn
Topics covered include:
- How Racheal was able to use an authentic interaction with Pat Flynn on Instagram to bring herself to his attention, which led to a successful pitch
- Racheal’s pre-interview preparation, including how she chose her opt-in offer
- How the interview went and how Racheal was able to drive the conversation back to her key talking points
- The return she has seen already, and how the evergreen nature of podcasts lets this interview continue to positively impact her business
- Sign up to get a reminder when Go Pitch Yourself opens for enrollment in November 2020
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Tag Angie and Racheal in an Instagram story sharing your biggest takeaways from today’s episode
- Get your free downloadable version of Angie’s roadmap for podcast pitching success to be notified when the Go Pitch Yourself program reopens
- Book a discovery call to see if Angie can support YOUR visibility needs
- Follow Angie on Instagram – and submit your screenshots when you’re ready to Go Pitch Yourself
- Get more info at Angie’s website including details of the Go Pitch Yourself program
- Visit RachealCook.com
- Listen to Racheal’s Promote Yourself to CEO podcast (check out How to Pitch Yourself with Angie)
- Connect with Racheal on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Listen to episode 446 of Pat Flynn’s Smart Passive Income podcast: How to Start and Sustain a Successful Business with Racheal Cook
- Listen to Go Pitch Yourself episode 26: How Visibility Fits into Your Marketing Plans with Racheal Cook
- Listen to Go Pitch Yourself episode 5: Generating Leads through Podcast Interviews with Nikki Rausch
- Listen to Racheal Cook on Jordan Gill’s Systems Saved Me podcast: Accomplish More in 90 Days Than You Used to in a Year
Now it’s time for you to get out there and Go Pitch Yourself! Be sure to screenshot this episode and tag me on Instagram @angie_trueblood and let me know that you are ready to #gopitchyourself! I’ll add your post to my story and help you spread the word!
Can’t wait to connect again!
Feel like you need a little support in getting started pitching yourself?
Subscribe & Review in Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to the podcast? If not, I’d love for you to do that today so you don’t miss ANY episodes. Click here to subscribe to Apple Podcasts!
And, if you are SUPER pumped about the show, I would be so thankful if you would pop over to Apple Podcasts and leave a review. Crazy enough, reviews help other folks find my podcast and they help me get a real sense of what you love about the show.
Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Much love, friend.
Special thanks to Steve Woodward at PodcastingEditor.com for handling all the behind-the-scenes tech pieces of production.