Setting my visibility goals for 2020 (as I did in November of 2019) seems like a lifetime ago!
Since then the world has turned upside down – personally speaking, I am now homeschooling our kiddos and maintaining a thriving business.
I know I’m not alone in this.
So if you’re also juggling your business’ visibility goals, the pandemic, and a house full of other humans who really should be somewhere else, I’ve got your back.
In this episode, I offer some guidance and support if there are things you should be doing to increase visibility but you just don’t have the time by boiling down the steps into two key categories:
- Decisions you need to make
- Actions you need to take
So don’t worry. We’ve got this!
How To Increase Visibility When You Have No Time
Topics covered include:
- Tips to help you to decide if you actually need to increase visibility – and if you do, when
- How to identify opportunities that can be done in your current situation, without sacrificing your sanity!
- Taking time to recognize your goals – including what type, how many have already been met, and where the holes are in your plans
- The importance of maintaining your existing relationships, setting boundaries, and saying ‘No’ in a positive way
- The various ways I can support you in your pitching process
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- If this episode has helped you to clarify your visibility goals, send Angie a DM on Instagram or use the hashtag #gopitchyourself
- Get your free downloadable version of Angie’s roadmap for podcast pitching success to be notified when the Go Pitch Yourself program reopens
- Book a discovery call to see if Angie can support YOUR visibility needs
- Follow Angie on Instagram – and submit your screenshots when you’re ready to Go Pitch Yourself
- Get more info at Angie’s website including details of the Go Pitch Yourself program
- Listen to Go Pitch Yourself Episode 9: How to Plan Next Year’s Visibility Goals (from November 2019)
Now it’s time for you to get out there and Go Pitch Yourself! Be sure to screenshot this episode and tag me on Instagram @angie_trueblood and let me know that you are ready to #gopitchyourself! I’ll add your post to my story and help you spread the word!
Can’t wait to connect again!
Feel like you need a little support in getting started pitching yourself?
Subscribe & Review in Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to the podcast? If not, I’d love for you to do that today so you don’t miss ANY episodes. Click here to subscribe to Apple Podcasts!
And, if you are SUPER pumped about the show, I would be so thankful if you would pop over to Apple Podcasts and leave a review. Crazy enough, reviews help other folks find my podcast and they help me get a real sense of what you love about the show.
Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Much love, friend.
Special thanks to Steve Woodward at PodcastingEditor.com for handling all the behind-the-scenes tech pieces of production.