When Tasha Booth hired my team and I to pitch her for podcast guesting opportunities, she had one dream above all others: to get onto Amy Porterfield’s top-ranked Online Marketing Made Easy podcast.
Well, in July 2020, she did it!
Tasha Booth went from being (in her own words) an overworked Virtual Assistant to the Founder and CEO of The Launch Guild, an Online Business Management & Digital Marketing Implementation Agency. She also hosts her own podcast, How She Did That, and coaches other virtual assistants to grow their own thriving businesses. So, yeah…girl has DONE the work.
Listen in to find out how, with the perfect combination of timing and talent, Tasha achieved her goal.
Topics covered include:
- The inspiring story of the rapid success Tasha has experienced since forming The Launch Guild
- How Tasha was able to use live events for networking and to build her authority, including meeting Amy Porterfield
- How being her true and honest self led Tasha to offer support to Amy and further develop their business relationship
- The recording process for Amy’s podcast and the offers Tasha was able to put in place for her appearance
- The impact that podcast guesting has had on Tasha’s business
- Tasha’s 15 minute training 5 Steps to Eliminating Team Overwhelm as an Agency Owner
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Get your free downloadable version of Angie’s roadmap for podcast pitching success to be notified when the Go Pitch Yourself program reopens
- Book a discovery call to see if Angie can support YOUR visibility needs
- Follow Angie on Instagram – and submit your screenshots when you’re ready to Go Pitch Yourself
- Get more info at Angie’s website including details of the Go Pitch Yourself program
- Episode 325 of Amy Porterfield’s Online Marketing Made Easy podcast: How To Avoid These Two Common Launching Pitfalls with Tasha Booth
- Visit TashaBooth.com
- Visit The Launch Guild
- Listen to Tasha’s How She Did That podcast
- Visit Tasha Booth on Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Get Tasha’s 15 minute training 5 Steps to Eliminating Team Overwhelm as an Agency Owner
Now it’s time for you to get out there and Go Pitch Yourself! Be sure to screenshot this episode and tag me on Instagram @angie_trueblood and let me know that you are ready to #gopitchyourself! I’ll add your post to my story and help you spread the word! Can’t wait to connect again!
Feel like you need a little support in getting started pitching yourself?
Subscribe & Review in Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to the podcast? If not, I’d love for you to do that today so you don’t miss ANY episodes. Click here to subscribe in Apple Podcasts!
And, if you are SUPER pumped about the show, I would be so thankful if you would pop over to Apple Podcasts and leave a review. Crazy enough, reviews help other folks find my podcast and they help me get a real sense of what you love about the show.
Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Much love, friend.
Special thanks to Steve Woodward at The Podcasting Editor for handling all the behind-the-scenes tech pieces of production.