Podcast guesting. Do you consider it to be a business investment? Well, it most definitely is! It often takes time or money, or both, to do it successfully, which means it’s super important to go into it financially confident and well-prepared to measure the ROI.
If the thought of all things financial sends you running for the hills, listen to my chat with Danielle Hayden.
She is a reformed corporate Chief Financial Officer who is passionate about helping entrepreneurs understand their numbers so they can gain the confidence needed to create sustainable profits.
Topics covered include:
- How setting financial goals can increase confidence and help you to make business decisions
- How to measure if business activities – including podcast pitching – are worth investing your time and money
- The importance of paying yourself when you are able!
- A special discount for Go Pitch Yourself listeners on either a first month of Kickstart Accounting services OR the Profit Planner book series
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Get your free downloadable version of Angie’s roadmap for podcast pitching success to be notified when the Go Pitch Yourself program reopens
- Book a discovery call to see if Angie can support YOUR visibility needs
- Follow Angie on Instagram – and submit your screenshots when you’re ready to Go Pitch Yourself
- Get more info at Angie’s website including details of the Go Pitch Yourself program
- Schedule a discovery call with Danielle
- Kickstart Accounting website
- Get the Profit Planner book series
SUPER SPECIAL BONUS!
Get 15% off first month of Kickstart Accounting services OR the Profit Planner book series with discount coupon code GPY.
Now it’s time for you to get out there and Go Pitch Yourself! Be sure to screenshot this episode and tag me on Instagram @angie_trueblood and let me know that you are ready to #gopitchyourself! I’ll add your post to my story and help you spread the word!
Can’t wait to connect again!
Feel like you need a little support in getting started pitching yourself?
Subscribe & Review in Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to the podcast? If not, I’d love for you to do that today so you don’t miss ANY episodes. Click here to subscribe in Apple Podcasts!
And, if you are SUPER pumped about the show, I would be so thankful if you would pop over to Apple Podcasts and leave a review. Crazy enough, reviews help other folks find my podcast and they help me get a real sense of what you love about the show.
Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Much love, friend.
Special thanks to Steve Woodward at The Podcasting Editor for handling all the behind-the-scenes tech pieces of production.