Now, more than ever, is likely the time to be prioritizing your visibility and pitching yourself for podcast appearances.
With that in mind, I answer some of your questions about podcast pitching, guesting, and the Go Pitch Yourself program. And, true to form, I’ve included some actionable takeaways that you can implement now to really up your visibility game.
Topics covered include:
- How the Go Pitch Yourself course has evolved from its original launch to its current form (closes April 30th 2020)
- How to market your podcast interviews
- Interview strategies and how to be a great guest, with clear measurable calls to action
- How a one-sheet and audio snippets can create a fuller sense of your expertise when coupled with a well-focused pitch
- Access to the Go Pitch Yourself VIP MemberVault
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Get your free downloadable version of Angie’s roadmap for podcast pitching success to be notified when the Go Pitch Yourself program reopens
- Book a discovery call to see if Angie can support YOUR visibility needs
- Follow Angie on Instagram – and submit your screenshots when you’re ready to Go Pitch Yourself
- Get more info at Angie’s website including details of the Go Pitch Yourself program
- Explore the Go Pitch Yourself VIP Member Vault
- Go Pitch Yourself Episode 18 Podcast Guesting when Everyone is Home w/ Melissa Corkum
- Episode 36 of Abby Herman’s Stories in Small Business podcast, How to Pitch a Podcast with Angie Trueblood
Now it’s time for you to get out there and Go Pitch Yourself! Be sure to screenshot this episode and tag me on Instagram @angie_trueblood and let me know that you are ready to #gopitchyourself! I’ll add your post to my story and help you spread the word!
Can’t wait to connect again!
Feel like you need a little support in getting started pitching yourself?
Subscribe & Review in Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to the podcast? If not, I’d love for you to do that today so you don’t miss ANY episodes. Click here to subscribe in Apple Podcasts!
And, if you are SUPER pumped about the show, I would be so thankful if you would pop over to Apple Podcasts and leave a review. Crazy enough, reviews help other folks find my podcast and they help me get a real sense of what you love about the show.
Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Much love, friend.
Special thanks to Steve Woodward at The Podcasting Editor for handling all the behind-the-scenes tech pieces of production.