Taking up space isn’t always looked upon as a good thing, and Sara Dean is here to change all that. If you’re a female entrepreneur who’s ready to start pitching but is worried that you’re not EXPERT enough, this episode was made for you. Listen in as Sara and I chat about taking up space, sharing our gifts, and the importance of not shrinking in both our personal and work lives.
Sara is a transformation coach, community builder, speaker, and host of the top-rated Shameless Mom Academy Podcast (over 2 million downloads). She left her successful career in the fitness sector when she recognized that it had the potential to negatively impact women’s self image. She now dedicates her life to encouraging women to take up space and step into their gifts.
Topics covered include:
- Sara’s experiences of living in Seattle during the Coronavirus outbreak
- Examples of the shrinking behaviors which many women display and where they come from
- Mental self-care through an awareness of your digital habits and online sources of information
- Imposter syndrome: what it is, how it manifests and how to get past it
- What Sara does (and doesn’t) want to see in the podcast pitches she receives
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Get your free downloadable version of Angie’s roadmap for podcast pitching success to be notified when the Go Pitch Yourself program reopens
- Book a discovery call to see if Angie can support YOUR visibility needs
- Follow Angie on Instagram – and submit your screenshots when you’re ready to Go Pitch Yourself
- Get more info at Angie’s website
- Get Sara’s 15 Minute Manifest
- Listen to the Shameless Mom Academy Podcast
- Visit the Shameless Mom Academy website
- Shameless Mom Academy on Instagram
- @ShamelessMom on Twitter
- Shameless Mom Academy Facebook page
Now it’s time for you to get out there and Go Pitch Yourself! Be sure to screenshot this episode and tag me on Instagram @angie_trueblood and let me know that you are ready to #gopitchyourself! I’ll add your post to my story and help you spread the word!
Can’t wait to connect again!
Feel like you need a little support in getting started pitching yourself?
Subscribe & Review in Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to the podcast? If not, I’d love for you to do that today so you don’t miss ANY episodes. Click here to subscribe in Apple Podcasts!
And, if you are SUPER pumped about the show, I would be so thankful if you would pop over to Apple Podcasts and leave a review. Crazy enough, reviews help other folks find my podcast and they help me get a real sense of what you love about the show.
Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Much love, friend.
Special thanks to Steve Woodward at The Podcasting Editor for handling all the behind-the-scenes tech pieces of production.