Pitching two businesses? Is that even possible? Yep, and in this episode Angie and Brandi deep-dive into how to do it well.
Brandi Mowles is a Facebook Ad Strategist and the host of the Serve, Scale, Soar membership community where she helps service providers scale to consistent 10K months.
She has grown from being pitched as a podcast guest expert (by me!) to hosting her own show – and now being pitched by others!
In this episode, we dive into why Brandi identified podcasts as a key marketing channel for both arms of her business, her experiences as both a podcast guest and host and the kind of things she likes to see in the pitches she receives.
Topics covered include:
- What Brandi sees as the true value of appearing on podcasts
- How appearing on podcasts increased Brandi’s profile and reputation, as well as gaining new clients for both sides of her business
- An overview of the different stages of the Serve, Scale, Soar membership program
- How her experiences of appearing as a guest expert prepared Brandi to launch her own successful podcast
- What Brandi looks for in the pitches she receives – and what she doesn’t
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Get your free downloadable version of Angie’s roadmap for podcast pitching success
- Book a discovery call to see if Angie can support YOUR visibility needs
- Join the Go Pitch Yourself Facebook community
- Follow Angie on Instagram – and submit your screenshots when you’re ready to Go Pitch Yourself
- Get more info at Angie’s website
- Brandi Mowles on Instagram
- Brandi’s free webinar for Go Pitch Yourself listeners at ServeScaleSoar.com/10k
- The Serve, Scale, Soar podcast
- Brandi Mowles.com, Brandi & Co (Facebook advertising strategy), and ServeScaleSoar.com
- Brandi Mowles Facebook page
Now it’s time for you to get out there and Go Pitch Yourself! Be sure to screenshot this episode and tag me on Instagram @angie_trueblood and let me know that you are ready to #gopitchyourself! I’ll add your post to my story and help you spread the word!
Can’t wait to connect again!
Feel like you need a little support in getting started pitching yourself?
Subscribe & Review in Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to the podcast? If not, I’d love for you to do that today so you don’t miss ANY episodes. Click here to subscribe in Apple Podcasts!
And, if you are SUPER pumped about the show, I would be so thankful if you would pop over to Apple Podcasts and leave a review. Crazy enough, reviews help other folks find my podcast and they help me get a real sense of what you love about the show.
Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Much love, friend.
Special thanks to Steve Woodward at The Podcasting Editor for handling all the behind-the-scenes tech pieces of production.