Topics covered include:
- When pitching yourself for podcast opportunities might not the best use of your time
- Pitching for visibility CAN be a long game, so don’t bank on it being a quick fix for your business
- The things you need to have in place before you begin – including a consistent brand and a clear way to convert people who are interested in you and your business
- The importance of leading with your expertise and the value you can bring to audiences
- Why perfection isn’t essential!
Resources mentioned in this podcast:
- Book a discovery call to see if Angie can support YOUR visibility needs
- Join the Go Pitch Yourself Facebook community
Samantha Semans on Instagram
Now it’s time for you to get out there and Go Pitch Yourself! Be sure to screenshot this episode and tag me on Instagram @angie_trueblood and tell me what you are MOST looking forward to with the podcast. Can’t wait to connect again!
Feel like you need a little support in getting started pitching yourself?
Subscribe & Review in Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to the podcast? If not, I’d love for you to do that today so you don’t miss ANY episodes. Click here to subscribe in Apple Podcasts!
And, if you are SUPER pumped about the show, I would be so thankful if you would pop over to Apple Podcasts and leave a review. Crazy enough, reviews help other folks find my podcast and they help me get a real sense of what you love about the show.
Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Much love, friend.
Special thanks to Steve Woodward at The Podcasting Editor for handling all the behind-the-scenes tech pieces of production.