Are you ready to go pitch yourself so you can leverage the power of podcasts and other visibility opportunities?
In this first episode, I talk about how I was able to turn my love of podcasts into a successful business. In future episodes, I’ll share the strategies I use to position my own clients in front of audiences of their ideal client, chat with other influencers to hear what they love (and hate) to see in a pitch, and will interview folks who can help you maximize the visibility opportunities you earn.
Topics covered include:
- My background and why I left a career in outside sales
- How podcasts inspired me to step more fully into entrepreneurship
- How I grew a previous business by pitching myself for visibility opportunities
- What does a Podcast Visibility Strategist do?
- The impact guesting on podcasts can have on business growth
- What to expect from the Go Pitch Yourself podcast
Resources mentioned in this podcast:
- Book a call to see if Angie can support YOUR visibility needs
- Join the Go Pitch Yourself Facebook community
- Follow Angie on Instagram
- Get more info at Angie’s website
- Chalene Johnson website
- Kristi Dosh’s website Guide My Brand
Now it’s time for you to get out there and Go PItch Yourself! Be sure to screenshot this episode and tag me on Instagram @angie_trueblood and tell me what you are MOST looking forward to with the podcast.
Can’t wait to connect again!
Feel like you need a little support in getting started pitching yourself?
Subscribe & Review in Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to the podcast? If not, I’d love for you to do that today so you don’t miss ANY episodes. Click here to subscribe in Apple Podcasts!
And, if you are SUPER pumped about the show, I would be so thankful if you would pop over to Apple Podcasts and leave a review. Crazy enough, reviews help other folks find my podcast and they help me get a real sense of what you love about the show. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Much love, friend.
Special thanks to Steve Woodward at The Podcasting Editor for handling all the behind-the-scenes tech pieces of production.