Looking for a podcast guest?
Our VIP guests are the best of the best.
These guests are experts in their respective fields, have experience being interviewed on podcasts, and know the importance of delivering value to your listeners.
BONUS: They are professional, well-spoken and dependable.
They’ll show up, use a mic, be in a quiet location and will pour
into your audience without sounding like an infomercial (#beentheredonethat).
Looking for a win-win for you AND your listeners?
Look no further.
Content Strategist + Host of the Stories in Small Business podcast
- Repurposing content
- Developing a content strategy
- How to create content your audience WANTS
- Planning your content calendar
Abby is a content strategist and content creator for service-based B2Bs and is passionate about helping businesses grow their online visibility with the right content at the right time. She leverages her public relations and education background to help business owners develop content that educates and informs with messaging that attracts an ideal audience. She is based in Phoenix, Arizona where she lives with her teen daughter and three furry kids.
Co-Owner of Kickstart Accounting, Inc.
- Must-do financial steps for beginning business owners
- How to be the CFO of your business
- Using KPIs to make business decisions
Danielle is a reformed corporate CFO (chief financial officer) who is on a mission to help rule-breaking female entrepreneurs understand their numbers so they can gain the confidence needed to create sustainable profits.
After spending 10+ years in the boardroom as a corporate finance officer, Danielle is now in her sweet spot as the co-owner of Kickstart Accounting, Inc. where she helps business owners with bookkeeping, financial analysis, and education and as the author of the Profit Planner book series.
Wealth & Abundance Coach + Founder of The Rich Woman
- Getting unstuck by decoding your money personality
- ‘Manifesting’ as an action word
- Aligning your money personality with your action + mindset
Emily King is a wealth and abundance coach for entrepreneurial women and the founder of The Rich Woman signature coaching program. Armed with an MBA and certifications as an NLP practitioner timeline therapist and pilates instructor, Emily brings the perfect mix of manifesting-woo and business chops to the table to help women across the world live their best ‘Rich Woman’ lives.
Jamie Van Cuyk
Owner & Lead Strategist of Growing Your Team
- Why you need to hire a team to scale your business
- How to use the H.I.R.E. Framework to prepare for hiring success
- How to release control & overcome your delegation fears
Jamie Van Cuky, the owner and lead strategist of Growing Your Team, is an expert in hiring, building teams, and people management within small businesses.
Drawing from over ten years of leadership experience, Jamie teaches her clients how to hire and manage their first teams of loyal contractors and employees.
Creator of Love Your List 2.0 + Host of the Inbox Besties Podcast
- How a focus on list growth could be hurting your business
- Attracting email subscribers who are raving fans
- Selling to your list without sounding money-hungry
Kate Doster is the host of the Inbox Besties Podcast, creator of the Love Your List 2.0 email marketing mega course, and is dangerously obsessed with helping ethical entrepreneurs carve out their slice of the interwebs.
Having helped 4,000+ students woo open the hearts (and wallets) of their small but mighty audiences thanks to fun email marketing and easy yes mini-offers, Kate knows you don’t need to be a fancy wordsmith to write words that inspire people to take aciton.
Business Growth Strategist + Founder of Kristen Westcott Media
- Upleveling your operational processes as you scale your business
- Prepping your speaking systems for sustainable success
- Not everyone needs an integrator
Kristen Westcott is a business growth strategist and founder of Kristen Westcott Media who helps online coaches, copywriters and course creators scale without the frustration that massive growth often brings. After honing her skills as a Director of Operations, Kristen recognized that what was holding many entrepreneurs back wasn’t a lack of drive or ability, but a lack of foundational systems that support the day-to-day operations of a scaling business.
Enneagram Sales + Leadership Coach
- Using self-knowledge, including the Enneagram, to lead and sell with your heart and head
- Using anger to fuel change and build trust in selling situations
- Values-based leadership
Leslie Lyons is a sales and leadership coach for female entrepreneurs, the Founder of Bombshell Movement Studio in Chicago, and host of the Beyond the Pole: Tales from the CEO podcast. With a background in corporate sales, youth ministry (yes – she’s a Christian and the owner of a pole studio!), and as a leader for studio owners throughout the US, Leslie has spent her life pouring into women emotionally and spiritually.
Nutrition Therapist + Owner of Simple Nutrition
- Intuitive eating
- Faith and diet culture
- Diet culture and its impact on body image and self-worth
Megan, MS, RDN, and LDN is a nutrition therapist and owner of Simple Nutrition, a nutrition counseling clinic in Greensboro, NC. She believes that all bodies are good bodies and that from cake to kale, all foods are good foods. After helping hundreds of clients recover from diet culture, Megan knows that when women being to ‘fork the food rules’ and focus on more of what really matters to them, they thrive in all areas of their life.
Post-Adoptive Support Specialist
- Simple secrets to guilt-free parenting
- Using the Enneagram to become a better parent
- How to handle challenging behavior without a battle
Melissa has read all the books, gone to all the trainings, and gotten certified as a Life Coach, Enneagram Coach, Essential Oil Specialist, and Empowered to Connect parent trainer, so overwhelmed parents don’t have to. She’s helped dozens of parents shift to a brain-based view of behaviors so they can laugh more and yell less.
Certified Master Life Coach
- How to work less & get more done
- Stop the busyness & mental chatter about schedules & time – not having enough of it, too much to do, overworking, over-scheduled, stressed & overwhelmed
Certified Yoga Therapist
- Why it’s easy to feel stuck and what to do about it
- Identifying symptoms of stress you can’t ignore
- Embracing stress as the support and call-to-action it really is
- Using life’s challenges as catalysts for personal growth
- How yoga can change your life
As a Certified Yoga Therapist, Stephannie Weikert has been making the time-tested wisdom of yoga simple, practical, and transformational for her students since 2005. Now she’s on a mission to share her signature Make Peace with Stress method so more people stop struggling with the challenges they face and start feeling more balanced, calm, and confident every day.