Looking for a podcast guest?
Our VIP guests are the best of the best.
These guests are experts in their respective fields, have experience being interviewed on podcasts, and know the importance of delivering value to your listeners.
BONUS: They are professional, well-spoken and dependable.
They’ll show up, use a mic, be in a quiet location and will pour
into your audience without sounding like an infomercial (#beentheredonethat).
Looking for a win-win for you AND your listeners?
Look no further.
Content Strategist + Host of the Stories in Small Business podcast
- Repurposing content
- Developing a content strategy
- How to create content your audience WANTS
- Planning your content calendar
Abby is a content strategist and content creator for service-based B2Bs and is passionate about helping businesses grow their online visibility with the right content at the right time. She leverages her public relations and education background to help business owners develop content that educates and informs with messaging that attracts an ideal audience. She is based in Phoenix, Arizona where she lives with her teen daughter and three furry kids.
Co-Owner of Kickstart Accounting, Inc.
- Must-do financial steps for beginning business owners
- How to be the CFO of your business
- Using KPIs to make business decisions
Danielle is a reformed corporate CFO (chief financial officer) who is on a mission to help rule-breaking female entrepreneurs understand their numbers so they can gain the confidence needed to create sustainable profits.
After spending 10+ years in the boardroom as a corporate finance officer, Danielle is now in her sweet spot as the co-owner of Kickstart Accounting, Inc. where she helps business owners with bookkeeping, financial analysis, and education and as the author of the Profit Planner book series.
Business Growth Strategist + Founder of Kristen Westcott Media
- Upleveling your operational processes as you scale your business
- Prepping your speaking systems for sustainable success
- Not everyone needs an integrator
Kristen Westcott is a business growth strategist and founder of Kristen Westcott Media who helps online coaches, copywriters and course creators scale without the frustration that massive growth often brings. After honing her skills as a Director of Operations, Kristen recognized that what was holding many entrepreneurs back wasn’t a lack of drive or ability, but a lack of foundational systems that support the day-to-day operations of a scaling business.
Enneagram Sales + Leadership Coach
- Using self-knowledge, including the Enneagram, to lead and sell with your heart and head
- Using anger to fuel change and build trust in selling situations
- Values-based leadership
Leslie Lyons is a sales and leadership coach for female entrepreneurs, the Founder of Bombshell Movement Studio in Chicago, and host of the Beyond the Pole: Tales from the CEO podcast. With a background in corporate sales, youth ministry (yes – she’s a Christian and the owner of a pole studio!), and as a leader for studio owners throughout the US, Leslie has spent her life pouring into women emotionally and spiritually.
Membership Growth Strategist + Host of the Scaling Deep Podcast
- Creating a profitable membership offering
- Value proposition: the foundation for a profitable business
- The heart-centered art of niching down
- Choosing courage in business to create work and a lifestyle you love
Lisa helps impact-driven business owners deep-dive into their truth, build an aligned brand, and develop a clear business model for growth and increased profits that are true to their values. With strategies that focus on more heart and less hustle, Lisa helps business leaders achieve freedom in all aspects of their lives.
Nutrition Therapist + Owner of Simple Nutrition
- Intuitive eating
- Faith and diet culture
- Diet culture and its impact on body image and self-worth
Megan, MS, RDN, and LDN is a nutrition therapist and owner of Simple Nutrition, a nutrition counseling clinic in Greensboro, NC. She believes that all bodies are good bodies and that from cake to kale, all foods are good foods. After helping hundreds of clients recover from diet culture, Megan knows that when women being to ‘fork the food rules’ and focus on more of what really matters to them, they thrive in all areas of their life.
- Simple secrets to guilt-free parenting
- Using the Enneagram to become a better parent
- How to handle challenging behavior without a battle
Melissa has read all the books, gone to all the trainings, and gotten certified as a Life Coach, Enneagram Coach, Essential Oil Specialist, and Empowered to Connect parent trainer, so overwhelmed parents don’t have to. She’s helped dozens of parents shift to a brain-based view of behaviors so they can laugh more and yell less.
Business Strategist + Host of the Promote Yourself to CEO podcast
- Ending entrepreneurial poverty for women
- Strategic planning for predictable profits
- How to work less and grow a business
- Leveraging a podcast to sell your service or product
As an award-winning business strategist, host of the Promote Yourself to CEO podcast, and best-selling author, Racheal Cook is on a mission to end entrepreneurial poverty for women. Over the last 10 years, she has helped thousands of female entrepreneurs design predictably profitable businesses without the hustle and burnout that doing #allthehtings inevitably accomplishes.
- Coming Soon
Stylist + Brand Embodiment Coach
- Prepping for visibility: how to not waste thousands on a brand photoshoot
- Aligned visibility: how to show up confidently and authentically
- Overcoming the mindset blocks that keep you from connecting with your soulmate clients
Trish Taylor is a stylist and a brand embodiment coach who is committed to helping heart-centered, online entrepreneurs align their outside with their inside so they can create magnetizing content and feel worthy of their expertise. She leverages her unique experiences as a celebrity stylist and counselor to empower and equip purpose-driven entrepreneurs and mindful course creators with the mindset shifts AND stylish tools they need to step into the most confident version of themselves.