Her experience might seem like a bit of a stretch in terms of its relevance to ‘visibility’ at first glance. But, since I’ve always maintained that the key to podcast pitching is building and maximizing relationships, with both the host and audience, having Amy on as a guest was a no-brainer. In this conversation, Amy and I chat about the ideal client experience as a two-way street, relating to both the potential guest and the podcast host.
Listen in to find out what a client experience strategist does, how Amy’s work relates to podcasting, and why losing her job when six months pregnant was one of the greatest things to ever happen to her.
Reminder: the doors for the Go Pitch Yourself program are opening back up very soon. So make sure to sign up for the waitlist if you want to take your visibility game to the next level.
Are you our Action-Taker of the Month? If you’re using anything from this episode in your visibility work – whether pitching yourself, changing up your topic list, or appearing on shows – tag me on Instagram and share what you’re doing. I’d love to choose you and your business to feature on the podcast, in my email newsletter, and on Instagram!
Building the Ideal Client Experience for Podcast Hosts & Guests with Amy Feierman
Topics covered include:
- NEW Pitch Like A Pro masterclass in May 2021 – reserve your spot at angietrueblood.training/pitchlikeapro
- How Amy transitioned into client experience after 10 years in eCommerce
- Why Amy’s genius for systems is only there to help with maximizing relationships and create better experiences for clients
- Why the various touchpoints in any client experience system have to be intentional, clear and action-oriented
- How thinking about the client experience relates to podcasts – whether you’re a host accepting pitches or a potential guest
- Why Amy wanted to join the Go Pitch Yourself program, despite her experiences in the podcast space – and what she has learned
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Reserve your space for the May 2021 Pitch Like A Pro masterclass at angietrueblood.training/pitchlikeapro
- Sign up for the waitlist and be notified as soon as we open the doors for the next round of the Go Pitch Yourself program
- Get your free downloadable version of Angie’s roadmap for podcast pitching success to be notified when the Go Pitch Yourself program reopens
- Book a discovery call to see if Angie can support YOUR visibility needs
- Follow Angie on Instagram – and submit your screenshots when you’re ready to Go Pitch Yourself
- Get more information on Angie’s website including details of the Go Pitch Yourself program
- Listen to Go Pitch Yourself episode 13: How to be a Gracious Podcast Guest and Host
- Brandi Mowles’ Beta to Biggie Accelerator Program
- Listen to Angie on Melissa Guller’s Wit & Wire podcast: Podcast interviewing tips & the power of being a podcast guest with Angie Trueblood
- Visit AmyFeierman.com
- Connect with Amy on Instagram
- Take Amy’s quiz: “Do your clients have a reason to tag you?”
Now it’s time for you to get out there and Go Pitch Yourself! Be sure to screenshot this episode and tag me on Instagram @angie_trueblood and let me know that you are ready to #gopitchyourself! I’ll add your post to my story and help you spread the word!
Can’t wait to connect again!
Feel like you need a little support in getting started pitching yourself?
Follow & Review in Apple Podcasts
Are you following the podcast? If not, I’d love for you to do that today so you don’t miss ANY episodes. Click here to follow via Apple Podcasts!
And, if you are SUPER pumped about the show, I would be so thankful if you would pop over to Apple Podcasts and leave a review. Crazy enough, reviews help other folks find my podcast and they help me get a real sense of what you love about the show.
Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Much love, friend.
Special thanks to Steve Woodward at PodcastingEditor.com for handling all the behind-the-scenes tech pieces of production.