If you want to stand out in the podcast interview space, then make sure you niche that pitch and your corresponding content to suit your audience. Likely, if you’re new to pitching yourself, you’re probably going all out pitching to as many outlets as you can brainstorm. But as we’ve all heard, the riches are in the niches, and that’s true of podcast guesting, as well.
Listen in today as I offer some insider info on how to niche that pitch in a way that helps you stand out more to podcast hosts and listeners.
Sounds like a lot of work, right? Well, I also cover how niching your pitches not only makes them more effective and impactful, it also helps make the whole pitching process more efficient.
Topics covered include:
- A super-timely offer for the Spring enrollment of the Go Pitch Yourself program!
- Why it’s ok to be wide-open to all opportunities when you first start pitching yourself for podcast interviews.
- How I use podcast appearances and data to find out which types of audiences resonate the most with my brand so I can niche my entire business.
- How to efficiently craft personalized pitches when using templates
- The importance of pivoting the different pieces of your business offering to meet the needs of different hosts and audiences. Do this and you’ll really stand out!
- How to niche your pitch so that you’ll attract more of the clients that you love to work with
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Details about the early enrollment of the Go Pitch Yourself program – find out more!
- Get your free downloadable version of Angie’s roadmap for podcast pitching success to be notified when the Go Pitch Yourself program reopens
- Book a discovery call to see if Angie can support YOUR visibility needs
- Follow Angie on Instagram – and submit your screenshots when you’re ready to Go Pitch Yourself
- Go Pitch Yourself Episode 5 – Generating Leads through Podcast Interviews with Nikki Rausch
- Get more info at Angie’s website
Now it’s time for you to get out there and Go Pitch Yourself! Be sure to screenshot this episode and tag me on Instagram @angie_trueblood and let me know that you are ready to #gopitchyourself! I’ll add your post to my story and help you spread the word!
Can’t wait to connect again!
Feel like you need a little support in getting started pitching yourself?
Subscribe & Review in Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to the podcast? If not, I’d love for you to do that today so you don’t miss ANY episodes. Click here to subscribe in Apple Podcasts!
And, if you are SUPER pumped about the show, I would be so thankful if you would pop over to Apple Podcasts and leave a review. Crazy enough, reviews help other folks find my podcast and they help me get a real sense of what you love about the show.
Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Much love, friend.
Special thanks to Steve Woodward at The Podcasting Editor for handling all the behind-the-scenes tech pieces of production.